Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sooo tired.....(kelly)

So I think I'm going to take a week off from Insanity...I just don't feel up to it this week. I did my fit test on Monday and I rode Monday night and I tried to finish the max interval last night but I just wasn't into it and my legs were soooo tires - not sore just tired.  I don't know if it's the eating change or my body is just tired.  I'm going to try and do a tape tonight but if I don't I'm ok with that...i just want to not feel so tired.

Anyway here is my log from yesterday

Breakfast:
Choc vitamuffin top (love these things!!!) - - 3pts
Snack:
Chex Mix - - 3pts
Lunch:
Broccoli w/ cheese and rice - 6pts
applesauce - 2pts
more chex mix - 3pts
Snack:
Apples - 0 pts
pices of andy's mint - 2pts (not sure if it was that much but like to overestimate)
banana - 0 pts
Dinner:
Flatout wrap w/ lite tuna salad - 4pts
Choc Milk - 6 pts. (damn you tanners choc milk...!!)
Snack:
WW english muffin - 3pts.
Total pts - 32 pts ( 3pts over)
a little over today but I was under 5pts on Monday and I didn't count my activity pts for the Fit Test - 20 mins and 20 mile bike ride - - and yesterday I did do 20 mins of the insanity - didn't add that in either  - - so not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment