Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 17 abs and cardio......when will i look like those girls in the workout? (Kelly)

Well I did a late workout for me today ...started at 6:30am....I had jury duty today but I called and they don't need me so now I have to go to work.  I was kinda looking forward to sitting and just reading a new book I got but oh well.  Done pure cardio and cardio abs which isn't too bad - its not easy but it doesn't kill you.  The thing I hate about doing abs is staring at my belly.....i do the workout in just shorts and a sports bra b/c i'm in my house and you get really sweaty so i don't wear a tshirt - well when you don't wear a t-shirt you get to see your whole belly hang out.  I think that eating naked is a good thing - i read somewhere that you should do that because you won't eat as much.   When I do planks i look down and just see belly....ewwww....i know this is because i don't have a clean diet or a strong core but i'm working on it.  I know I'll never have a clean diet for 6 pack abs and you know what??? I'm okay with that because I love some foods that I'm just not willing to give up.   Some people are born with good genes and a 6 pack is not that hard to obtain (they still work at it) but that's not me and I'm okay with it I just want a flatter stomach.   So I'm going to start to need to work on my diet.  Cut back here and there and make smarter choices.

I want to see my results and I feel like my legs are stronger and I can see that so now i want to see my stomach look better and that's going to come with better eating.  Little changes here and there and hopfully I'll start seeing a difference there too.

Oh well gotta get ready for work....have a great day - stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. I think we are all doing well!!! I have to start working on my eating as well. Need the belly to GO AWAY! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete