Monday, June 6, 2011

I lost count of days...20something....(jenn)

Since I have a case of Insomnia i don't sleep much these days. Not to mention that Marissa has been having dreams that wake her up so I take her out of her room and put her in my bed with B is on night work so she doesn't wake Abby up. So then I am awake and can't fall back to sleep. I usually wake up at 6 to do my workouts. But today Abby got up at 6 and I had to lay with her to get her to go back to sleep. I myself fell back to sleep till 7. So I managed to do the pure cardio warm up and stretch an then had to pause it so I could get the girls up and ready for school take her to school and then convince Marissa to let me finish my workout then I would play with her!
And it worked out very well. I gave her a snack and her number and letter cards and while I was working out she read her letters and numbers to me. And the bonus was she didn't laugh at me this time! LOL!
About pure cardio, I know Kelly has said that Tanya is annoying and she is perfect but today I noticed something very important.....in fact two thing....it seems like she never stops and is the perfect student...well today I noticed that it took her a couple time to start up an excerise while everyone already started and doing the push up jacks you can see her feet(b/c I am always looking at the sneakers to see what people are wearing) and she stops doing them....WHOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!! See kelly she is not perfect!
I am very proud of Stacey who hasn't been on b/c she has school and a 3 year old to care for, she has stuck to this and I keep checking in on her to make sure she is doing the workouts! She is now going to quit smoking which I know she can do b/c she is awesome!!!
Well now I am STARVING So off to eat some egg for my protein!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Pain=fat.......

No comments:

Post a Comment