Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 20 & 21....and almost done Stat. class....thank god (kelly)

Switched my workout rest day from today to yesterday because Jenn had a yard sale so I went over to help and get rid of some of my stuff.  So I figured moving furniture and boxes in the morning and loading what was left back up was a good little workout.  Did my plyo today and i'm feeling a little wheezy but I think that because of this weather. My allergies have been bothering me all weekend. 
Anyway...
I only have 2 wks left of my spring courses before summer courses start - lucky me....this sememster I had Stat which anyone of you that had Stat knows it is HARD!!! Jesus - this class is killing me....i've never cried so much over a class. I just don't get it - I'm just trying to get through it....don't even care if i understand it just want to get the work in.  I don't know why as an adult when you go back to school you have to take classes that have nothing to do with your degree or what you want to do. I understand when you are 18 and just starting college it's good to get a taste of everything and get more worldly with your studies but at 33 I'm okay on that. 

Well off to finish some more work for Stat class (did I mention this is an online class so basically I've taught myself 10 chapters of Stat in 10 wks...).

Have a great Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment