Thursday, May 26, 2011

AHHHHH Recovery! (jenn)

I LOVE RECOVERY! I almost didn't want to get up and do the workout but then I thought...wait it is Thursday which is Cardio Recovery!! And even though it is a recovery I still sweat a little. But I do like this one b/c it is a lot of stretches and poses. Even though i am not a pilates or yoga, doing this little recovery is nice! Which was even nicer is that i had a little partner with me the last 10  mins. Abby woke up and wanted to workout with me. And all she kept saying is "wow this is easy" I said "tomorrow I will wake you up for the Cardio Power and resistance" And of course she has no idea what I am talking about.LOL!
Tomorrow is yet another long day, we go to the school garden and work in there. What I would love to do is have a little recess feildtrip and get some kids to my back yard to weed that! LOL! I don't think the school would go for that!
Since my 7 year old is standing here talking away to me about school and lunch and everything else in the world I better go get her ready for school!
Pain is the fear leaving the body, Pain=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment