Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 5 Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (Kelly) - no 30 secs =(

So today is day 5 of Insanity and after the nice recovery workout yesterday I was feeling pretty good.  Should have knows that with the title Pure Cardio that it was going to be HARD!!!  Its never a good sign when the instructor says during the stretching that he's afraid of the workout.  It was a long 20 mins of non-stop cardio .... and when i say non-stop I mean NON-STOP for 20 mins!!!!!!!!!!  Thats a long time to go all out.  Made it through and took some breaks - its good to see the people on the dvd take breaks too (makes me feel better).   Now Jenn wrote on the calendar she made for me that today was just Pure Cardio but the DVD says Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs - so I didn't know if I was suppose to do both or just one ( you can pick either or on the menu) so I text Jenn but it's only 7 am so either she's still asleep or shes in hell doing pure cardio right now.  I was going to try and see what the Abs look like but my dvd doesn't have it. It must not have taped right so I checked my other DVDS that have 2 workouts (2 more ) and they aren't on there either.  I guess they didnt dup right....I'll have to beat Jenn up later =)

Anyway today is a busy day for us....getting ready for our Girls Night Out party tomorrow so Jenn and I will be running around all day getting stuff, making food, and cleaning.  So much for a day off , right?  That's okay I'd rather being doing this anyway.

Have a great day!
Pain = Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment