Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 8....I hate you Shaun T!!!!(jenn)

So Sunday was a day off which was well deserved, if you ask me! And this morning the alarm went off and i hit the bed next to me and no one was there! I was like WTH B got up and left the alarm on...then I realized it was for me! So i hit snooze! I lay in bed thinking......"if i sleep for a couple more minutes I will be OK" and then my eyes are wide open and all I think about if those 30 seconds.....So I get up and get ready. This was the same workout as Last Wednesday and for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was like I just remembered it had the 30 seconds of water breaks. What I didn't remember was all the push up and triceps they did. And for everyone who know me I have bad hands and wrist. So I modified my push up to doing them so my feet on on the ground but my hand I put on my coffee table. And you still get a workout but the pain in my wrist are not so bad. So I am doing this wonderful workout and I think....yep still insane! I mean WTF were we thinking! Why do we just jump into these things....then I remember, It is  Me and kelly and that is what we do! We jump into these things without thinking! But to be honest I am having fun and I like having a routine!
On another note I hope the sun comes outs today! I want to be able to get out in my garden and plant my plants I bought in my gardens! This rain has got to stop! I am feeling like we will have to start building an ark soon! Well happy monday everyone! Hope you all have a good day! I am going to go eat some protien and get my girls up for school!
Pain is the fear leaving your body. Pain=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment