Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 10 - - Put a fork in me I'm done (today's workout that is - Kelly)

Well today was day 10 and it's still hard but getting better. The workouts are starting to meld together but I feel like I'm getting stronger - - now if i could just stop stuffing my face perhaps I could see more of a difference.  I suck at eating...I don't eat because I'm hunger I eat because I eat!  I know my problem - I eat way to fast so that I'm still wanting more when I'm done then when I am done I feel like whoa....i ate to much.  Still gotta work on that.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout because it's cardio recovery and I just LOVE the word recovery!!!! 

It was a beautiful day yesterday even though it was very warm and look like it should be another nice day....can't wait for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment