Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 4 Cardio Recovery - -- ahhhhh......(Kelly)

Disclaimer - if anyone is thinking of getting this workout please note that it is not for someone who hasn't worked out in a while.  This workout is HARD.  I know me and Jenn say we are lazy and haven't worked out in awhile and while that's true it's true for our fitness level. We aren't completely lazy and we still run and do other stuff so while this workout is a challenge for us it's not too much. 

On to day 4 - cardio recovery - my new fav!  It was a slow workout and much needed.  It was more of a stretching workout today although not easy but not fast paced like the other workouts.  I still was sweating and I couldn't do all the moves as long as they did on the dvd but it was much easier then the past 3 days.  I enjoyed the stretching because I'm not very flexible and I needed it!!!  I slapped a bunch of bengay on my legs last night which ended up being too much becuase my legs were burning and then freezing because of the menthol in it.  I was exhausted yesterday - I took a nap at lunch and wanted to go right to sleep when I got home. I pretty much sat like a zombie on my couch.  Getting up at 5am is hard when you are not use to it. I use to be okay with it last summer from doing boot camps but I got out of practice.  Hopefully next week will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment