Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 9 - - - I love cardio so much....(Kelly)

Well it was pure cardio day again and let me just tell you how much i LOVE pure cardio.....it's a minute long of each cardio exercise with no breaks.   One thing I do love about these dvds is that even though they are hard they make you stretch after your warmup which is good because I'm good for turning off the dvd at the end and skipping the stretch - with this you can't because you haven't even begun the real workout and by the end you really want that stretch again because you need it.  I don't turn off the dvd on this one because you go from high intensity at the end right into the stretch and as anyone will tell you you don't want to go from high intensity to just stopping so the stretch is a great cool down. 

So being that I'm crazy I went for a 20 mile bike ride yesterday after work.  It was actually nice b/c it was suppose to rain (and it did) so nobody was on the trail - - I was muddy by the end , you would have thought I went mountain biking but it was a good ride.  My quads were sore while riding but its a good way to workout and stretch your muscles - besides I like cycling.

Today my plan is to just go home after work - maybe a walk but i think it will be the couch for me tonight.

Have a great day - and stay cool it's going up to 86!!!!

Pain = Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment