Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 3 - - can your legs seize up? (Kelly)

Day 3 - Power cardio and resistance - umm yeah I'm going to die.  This workout is hard!!!! The moves themselves aren't always very hard - okay I lie they are - but its the repetition and speed that you do them that kills.  Like Jenn said in her post on facebook - you learn to love 30 secs - that's the rest time you get in between the 3mins drills and it's the best 30 secs ever!!!!  As much pain as I'm in , I am enjoying these workouts because I've been lazy over the winter (besides running and even that I slacked on) so it feels good to feel my muscles working again. 
I stopped at Walmart on my way into work to pick up some G3 (the gatorade protein drink)Name - - I hate protein drinks and bars - I can't find one I like but I can stomach this if I cut it with water.  Also picked up a yogurt and choc milk (did you know choc milk is a GREAT recovery drink? - I didn't either but it is).  Oh yeah I also got my self some pain cream for the back of my legs - just something I can put on at night so I don't wake up and fall out of bed =) Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream, 2 Count, 4 Ounces Box

No comments:

Post a Comment