Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 6...not so bad(jenn)

So it is Saturday and I don't have to wake up for anything and what time am I up?!?! You got it 6:02 by my clock which is 10  mins fast!  SO i figured why not get up and get my cardio workout done! This workout today was the same as day 2. And I remember day two being HORRIBLE!! well today wasn't as bad. I guess my body is getting used to the idea of waking up and being tortured every morning! LOL!
Today I have to get my house cleaned up and by house i mean play room! That thing is such a mess. My kids can destroy that room in 30 seconds flat!
Then it is off to Kellys to help her with the rest of the party crap for our ladies night out! Can't wait going to be lots of fun!
Have a great weekend!
Pain is the Fear leaving your body! Pain=Fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment