Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What the HELL was I thinking?!?! Day 15&16! Jenn

Good Morning everyone! I would like to say about the only thing I can move right now on my body is my finger b/c I am an idiot! So I went to the mountains this weekend and it was lots of fun but I had to come back to work on Sunday so I felt like I missed out on everything with the kids. But no one would work for me so I had to go in! Monday we came home and spent the day outside gardening b/c it needed to be done so bad! We filled the little pool up for the girls and then went to town and I feel so much better b/c it looks nice again.All we have to do is get some mulch and I need to get some more flowers for my hummingbird garden! Only two out of the 6 survived. So yesterday was suppose to be the fit test but I didn't get around to doing it b/c I fell asleep at 9pm....(and this is why I am an idiot)....SOOOOOOO I did the fit test this morning...ANNNNNDDD did the plyometric cardio this morning too!!! WTH was I thinking...Oh I know! I wasn;t!
My advice to anyone who is going to do the insanity workouts....don't do two in one day! So this is the 3rd week we have 5 more weeks to go....OMG it seems so far away. I am very happy with my result of my fit test though. And in 2 weeks I am down 5 pounds.....which I like b/c i am going slow in my weight loss and i want it to stay slow so it stays off.
So here are the results.....
Switch Kicks 80 to 105
Power Jacks 40 to 47
Power Knees 62 to 87
power jumps 24 to 31
Globe jumps 4 to 7
Suicide Jumps 10 to 12
Push-up Jacks 4 to 8(now these I don't do on the floor b/c of my wrist I do on my table but still an improvement)
Low Plank Oblique 22 to 35
I think I increased pretty damm good for only 2 full weeks!
Well off to limp my way to the shower and get Abby ready for school!
Have a Great day everyone!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Pain=Fat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment