Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAY 4;Cardio Recovery (jenn)

Well I definitely thought that Cardio Recovery was a trick title! It wasn't YEAH!!!! It was all stretching and lots of yoga poses! Don't get me wrong it was a little hard b/c I have no balance and it makes you work your muscles. I was sweating. But there was no INSANE cardio! What was hard was the length of time you would have to hold a pose. Lets say holding  a squat for at least a minute is a little tough when you muscles are sore already.
I thought it was going to be a hard thing for me to wake up early and do a DVD b/c all the other time i woke up i had to drive somewhere to workout and I would kinda prepare myself for the workout. Now I just wake up and workout! And I can say that I actually look forward to it! Kelly is already looking at another DVD by this instructor for after the 60 days! Yes I know we are INSANE! LOL!
I didn't sleep good last night b/c I was coughing like a 99 year old women who smokes 3 packs a day! Thank you Marissa. I am feeling a little better today but my coughing is killing me! I even took cough medicine last night and it did nothing. i hate having to cough. Well Lets see what today brings.
One thing I have to say I am happy about is my eating. I am a stress eater like i said before. I should be 300 pounds with the stress i feel sometimes. But I have been eating really good this week! Like last night i was very proud of myself. We had spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread for dinner. this is one of my favorite meals! I would normally eat 2 meatball 1 sausage and at least 2 helpings of pasta and 2 pieces of bread....I KNOW...300 pounds!!! So last night I had 1 helping of pasta, 1 meatball and 1 piece of bread!!!! I wanted more but told myself that i wasn't working out and do all this hard work just to eat what I want and stay the same weight.  So today is another day that I am going to DO GOOD!!! Lots of protein to rebuild my muscles and as always lots of water!
Have a great day everyone!!!
 Pain is fear leaving the body. The fear= fat<-------------------LOVE THAT! Stealing it for my signature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment