Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Lord in Heaven!!! (jenn)

DAY 3 this workout is just that!! Freaking Insane! I feel like crap anyway b/c my loving little girl definitely gave me her cold! SO when I got up this morning I didn't want to do anything but craw back into bed! BUT I pushed myself b/cI know that Kelly and Stacey are counting on me to do this with them!
The warm up itself was hard and I wanted to die and then he gives you these most wonderful 30 seconds to get a drink or water and cool down till he goes into something else and kills you again! I love those 30 seconds!! LOL! I treasure them like no other seconds! LOL! Everyone was still sleeping when I was done so I turned on Netflix and watched a 40min show(that is my little reward to myself after i workout) and stretched some more! then I got a shower and then soaked my poor little calves in Epsom salt! OMG!!! this stuff is the most amazing stuff every! I fill the tub just enough to cover my legs with water so hot i should have blisters and some salt! Then I sit and soak. It will not take away all the aches and pains but it relaxes and HELPS alot! I totally recommend it for anyone who is working out! my calves should be so much tighter then they are but they are just a little sore and I think tonight I will soak again!
Once I got abby off to school I took Marissa, rocky and my nephew Chris to Lortimer(sp) park and we did a 1 1/2 mile hike! And my legs still feel good!  I am feeling good about these workouts. I still want to get a yoga dvd for Me and Abby to do, does anyone have any suggestions? I was looking at the two i posted above! Let me know if anyone heard of them and what they think!
Off to make lunch for the little monkeys!!
Pain is fear leaving the body. The fear= fat(thank you Stacey for that!)

Oh yeah everyone you will being seeing my friend Stacey who was the most awesomeness( I know not a word) person who copied the dvd's for us! She is also doing them and asked if she could blog with us! So you will see a post from her!!! Welcome Stacey ANN!!!!!!
Tomorrow Cardio Recovery....I have a feeling that it won't be as easy as I am thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment