Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 10.....(jenn)

Day 10 was Plyometric Cardio! Which if you ask me sounds like something fun and slow and steady! Well it isn't!I know I have done this last week but I felt like I did it just yesterday! I liked it  alot but still felt like I just did it! It kicked my butt today. I pushed myself just a little bit harder then last week! I sweat ed out about a gallon of water! These workouts are freaking Insane! LOL! What I do like and I am sure I have said this before but even the people on the dvd can't finish some of the workouts. And they are all in SHAPE! Like model shape, with 6 packs and everything! So it makes me feel better that this workout is going to kick anyone ass no matter what kind of shape you are in!
i was going to blog this morning but I have my nephew today and we went to Target after we dropped Abby off at school! I got them this cool sprinkler...The only thing is that I couldn't get the hose on tight enough so it wasn't as powerful as I wanted it to be! But they still had fun, and I think the grass was a little too long b/c the bottom squirters were stuck. LOL! I am going to take it up the mountains and let them play with it up there if it is nice!
Well we water played and gardened and ate lunch. Now time to get ready to pick Abby up...right after I do some more laundry! Have a great day everyone!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Pain=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment