Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 9 pure Helll again! (jenn)

ugh!!!! Pure cardio=pure hell. I forgot that this workout doesn't have 30 second recovery. It is a 10 mins warm up which should just be the workout then a VERY nice 6 min stretch and then 20 mins of pure hell. Although I feel like I can do a little bit more this week then last, so I am thinking that is a good thing. I am hoping that at the end of the 60 days I will be able to do all the workouts without stopping at all and doing it faster!
As I sit here and sweat(nasty) all I smell is cupcakes...LOL! I do have to get out there and run one of these days! I haven't ran in about 2 weeks and I miss it! I am heading to the mountains this weekend so Sunday i am going to take a nice run in the morning. I will be running with my dad's gun b/c there are bears up there and it will be a holiday weekend so they will be scouting out the trash bins....Maybe I will see one. I have never seen one up there yet, Everyone else has but me. I will take my camera with me and maybe the bear will let me take his picture.LOL!
Well my calves are throbbing right now and begging for me to feed them some protein....Have a great sunshiny day!
Pain is the fear leaving the body. Pain=Fat!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment