Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Insane!!!(Kelly)

Okay so me and Jenn are great at trying new gimmicks, exercises, products, you name it we try it.  Soooo.... since we can't get ourselves to a bootcamp (it's hard for Jenn because of Brian's shift work sch ) we have to find something else besides running.  We get bored easy so its good to try new things =)  Anyway I have the P90X but I got to say not a big fan - I really don't like the guy who does it and without the chin up bar you miss out on a lot of the exercises so a BIG THANK YOU to Stacey for letting us use her Insanity tapes!!! Insanity is another workout you see on the infommercials so we thought WHY NOT?  60 days of crazy cardio workouts with core training. 

It began yesterday with a 25 min fit test which I completed but barely.  I was sweating so much and felt like I was going to throw up - I guess I'm a little out of shape.  Today was day 2 Plyometric cardio and boy was that fun.  I woke up at 5:10 am and was sore from yesterday but I had to do it.  The warmup was 15 mins of what I would call a hard workout followed by insane (yes I'm going to use that word a lot b/c it's appropriate) 25 mins of cardio with stretching.  I was drenched with sweat - you would have thought I was outside in the rain.  I had the window open fan on and water but I still was soaked with sweat.  So today I will be stretching A LOT at my desk to try and keep my body from completely seizing up =)    Join me on my journey of insanity.......

No comments:

Post a Comment