Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 12 and 13.....the saga continues....(Kelly)

Sorry didn't get a chance to blog yesterday because I was too busy at work trying to get stuff done. Yesterday was back to plyo cardio and I'm not getting sore anymore which is a good thing but i'm still sweating like crazy.   Today was the first time for two workouts - pure cardio which i just LOVE (along with me dripping in sweat that statement is dripping in sarcasm)and then cardio abs.  I found cardio abs on youtube because for some reason it didn't tape over but anyway it was only 16 minutes which is like a mini workout so that was good.  It was hard but not ridiculous so I didn't mind it too much.  

Well gotta go shower and get ready to go hiking at Ricketts Glen.  Taking the dog so this 2 1/2 hr ride should be fun......hopefully we'll get a lot of nice pics of all the different waterfalls.  I'll put some up later.

Have a great Saturday

Pain = fear

No comments:

Post a Comment