Thursday, May 19, 2011

HELLO!!!!

HI EVERYONE
 My name is Stacey and I am very excited to join Kelly and Jenn in their blog. About me.....I am 27... have a 3 year old daughter, Aubrey. Within the last year I have noticed some changes in myself slowly starting to take place. I decided I wanted better for me to so I can give my baby better. What's good for goose is good for the gander, right? First I started at CCP. GO ME!!!! Next up is starting to workout, which is what brings me here. From previous posts all you cool readers know that Jenn, Kelly and I are doing the INSANITY workout. This sh*t is just that----INSANE.
I am not the one for working out- I'd rather read. BUT I AM TRYING. My fitness level is very low so it's an achievement when I can get through one of these dvds. Yesterday was day 3--- I could barely get through the warm up, which Kelly mentioned it's like a hard work out. Later on in the day(and after a push from Jenn) I finished the rest because I wasn't going to let that round shiny disc or what was on it- beat me.
When I first saw INSANITY, I though to myself "GO HARD OR GO HOME" Well that's what I have decided to do. I have no doubt that Jenn and Kelly will finish this entire workout. I have doubts about myself but am doing this to prove to myself (and to them)  that I WILL.

When I was in cosmetology school, there was a teacher named Ms. Joanne. When someone would tell Ms. Joanne that you CAN"T do something.....Her response was always-----"CAN'T means you WON'T and YOU WILL"
10 years later and that is still stuck in my head....so I'm gonna go do my workout for today :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stacey!!! Welcome - - - you will do great with this workout and you will finish....use whatever motivation you have to - even if its just to prove someone wrong. We are all in this together!!!!

    ReplyDelete