Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 13?! Pure HELL Again!

I am thinking this is day 13....the end of two weeks. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I will have to do it on Tuesday! Maybe add another 3 pounds to my loss! I would love that! I definitely feel better when I am working out! Although I don't know why but my feet hurt when I do pure Cardio! I need to get sneakers I know that much so I have been wearing my running sneakers b/c they have a little better support then my old ones. We are suppose to do cardio abs but that one didn't copy on the dvd so i am going to use my moms laptop and look it up on You tube. Kelly found it on there!
Two weeks has gone by and I have 6 more to go! Wish me luck..not much going on for today but spending time with my family! Hope everyone has a great weekend where ever you are! Off to shower and get this sweat off me!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, pain=fat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment