Friday, May 20, 2011

WHERE IS MY 30 SECONDS!?????(jenn)

Holy Crap! The warm up it self was about 10 mins long with no break and then you got a 5 min stretch which was nice but then you go right into freaking 25 or so mins of straight up hard core freaking cardio! Without 30 seconds of a rest. I know that he says all the time go at your own pace and take a break when you need to, but when everyone else is on the TV and doing it and doing it faster then you it makes you want to do it like them! LOL! At least for me it does. What i do like about these videos is that all the people on them are all ripped and in shape. They are all sweating and taking breaks and you can see them in pain from the workout. so that makes me feel better b/c I am no where near in shape like that!!
i would like to be doing this without having a cold and sleeping through the night though! I know my husband says(joking) "suck it up women" and i am trying to I really am. I have been coughing like an 3 pack a day smoker and still working out! I am hoping that all the sweating I am doing is gong to sweat the sick right out of me!
This is day 5 and I feel good!! only 55 more days to go and then we will either start this over or get a new workout! I was on the website yesterday with Stacey and we were checking out all the different workouts that may look fun....and yes I said "workouts" and "fun" in all the same sentence!
I do have to say that I am very proud of my Stacey!! She is hanging in there! She is also trying to quit smoking which is I think is awesome! I am going to keep pushing her and nagging her only b/c I love her and will be doing in in a nice way!80) I know she wants to do this and all she needs is some support!
 Pain is fear leaving the body. The fear= fat
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment