Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 12(Jenn)

As much as I LOVE recovery I think it hinders my Friday workout!Either that or I am just so out of shape that I suck! LOL!  Today was cardio power and Resistance and as much as I love these workout this one was very hard for me today! Let me start from the beginning at 5am when the f'in birds are so LOUD that they woke me up then i had an allergy attack that last about 45 mins of sneezing,blowing my nose and not being able to breathe! So being up that early and not be able to go to sleep while I had my attack I folded some laundry and then did my workout!  So now that my attack was over I could hardly breathe though the whole workout! Which pisses me off b/c I don't like having to alter my workout! Once I am in a groove I can' stop. they keep saying go at your own pace so that is what I did.
I know some people who never workout before are afraid to try new things, I am here to say...DO IT! You don't have to look like the people on TV to do the workout. All those people are instructor or have been doing workouts forever! It can get intimidating but just look at those skinny bitches and think..."I can look like that" That is what is motivating me, I find that one person who is closest to my body type and think that is me...when I am at my goal that is going to be me and then that make me work a little harder! You can lose anything by working out...other then FAT! And so far after the first week I have lost 3 pounds of Fat. Weigh on Saturday morning before I workout and hoping for another 3.....keep your fingers crossed!
I also want to say how proud I am of Kelly and Stacey on sticking with the workout with me! You girls are awesome! Keep up the good work and we will look like the people on the dvds....<3
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Fear=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment