Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recovery oh how i love you....Day 11 (Kelly)

Thank God for recovery this morning...I needed some good stretches and today was going to be and did turn out to be a long day at work (as you can tell by my late post time).  Actually I'm still at work - - waiting for reports to run - oh what fun. Not as tired today as I have been the past week but probably because I've been running around all day at work - i don't have time to be tired. 
On top of it I have homework to do for Business Law and Stat classes that I haven't even started for the week.  Tonight is a good as time as any I guess but I'm such a procrastinator......it's just hard sometimes to come home from looking at a computer screen all day and numbers to then sit back down and do it again for homework.  My eyes need a break.....!!!
Not sure what's going on for the holiday weekend ...waiting on some invites to hot dogs and hamburgers somewhere...i'm partied out at my house. =)

Have a good night!!!

pain = fear

No comments:

Post a Comment